Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lunch in Kahve @ 1Borneo


Finally have my own sweet time to update this blog. My time in the other side of Malaysia is getting less as my studies going to finish. I’m really going to miss this place a lot, especially the friendly people. But now it’s time to enjoy my last days here. It start late with lunch in Kahve 1Borneo.

Kahve
G820, 1Borneo, 88450 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Tel : 088-448897



The interior design is nice. Not very comfort but got a lot of space.



Spaghetti Carbonara was satisfying. The pasta is nice, made using cheese and egg. 




I am not the sort of person who would look for black pepper anything but this one is worth trying. Grilled Chicken Black Pepper. I kinda like the light black pepper source.



After that, we went to GSC. Watched a movie that I’ve been waiting so long, Fast and Furious 5. Well, this is one good movie to miss. Really enjoyed every scene of the movie. The theater is full even though it was weekday. Next movie on the list would be Transformer! Can't wait for it. Hoping for more good times while i'm still here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment